Monday, October 27, 2008

Through the darkness and the light

A poem for a change :)

I looked up into the sky
and saw the infinity looking back,
the stars winking at me
and the clouds smiling amidst the deepest black

The moon was reveling
in the starlight, so deep
The sky - a part of them
was putting them all to sleep

As I looked on and on
into the eyes of infinity
I found everything I needed to have
solace, peace and clarity

But the sorrow lived on
tinging the clouds a mellow grey
and then the clouds were bathed in gold
as dawn came and held the fray

Even as the sun awakens from its slumber
everyday, dancing to its divine tunes
brings to us the warmth, the winter and the rains
from the rolling grasslands to the mighty dunes

And I have lived forever
And I have lived on
through my slumber and in my glory
I have only moved on

Journeying in this divine nest
that is thrown apart and asunder
by it s own forces
us the living, the snow and the thunder

of humanity, and of the unseen
We only have to know
The sun , was , is and will be
If not here, there and now

And I will look on forever
gazing into the eyes of the infinite
Until I find my answers
I will love you...through the darkness and the light

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow beautiful. :)