Sunday, October 26, 2008

I ve come to notice that we all run our lives with our own ideas and when we get stuck in these, it s almost like a quagmire .. We have so many pre conceived notions...full of what people, places and things (mainly the media) have thrown at us...which we keep collecting and storing...that after a point things just stink up...I keep wondering why cant we live life without any of these things bothering us, by just staying true to our hearts and nothing else...Then things become so effortless..almost like a dance in the rain...full of that bubbling something which which we ought to be running our lives...with that lightness...just letting go and revelling in ourselves...then we are compassionate..and we transcend discipline....and everyday I have to keep reminding myself to do the same....and I seem to brush against that something in myself which is just a witness to everything that I m doing..reminding me that nothing matters and making me wonder what is the beginning of beginnings and the end of the endings...wishing that some things never end..and wishing they would begin everyday