Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To Me, To Me meaning to you too

Here are a list of things that bother me to no end and like Fulghum (Pronounced Ful-jhum) says in his book 'Maybe (Maybe Not)', it is the bull (El-Torro) that starts to stampede its way towards me and I am that matador standing silently watching him come towards me, only till now I was squirming and if I really had been a matador, I would have have been run over with the bull pouting smoke in triumph now...Anyways getting to the point, I wanna get over why I felt so bad and start my training to be an expert matador..Here goes:

1) I have this block against talking to people when I am supposed to because in my mind I feel I am not connecting to them, I don't feel good about talking, mixing, interacting, etc...unless I am in my element ...a rare occurrence until now, because as this Yes Plus has taught me again and again and so on..., NOW is when you decide to change and NOW is happening, NOW is constant, so I have changed...And my people skills will improve :)

2) I never felt good about myself...For sure lucky and grateful for what I have got, but never proud of who I am..So now, appreciation..a pat on the back for everything I have learnt (and implemented) and there it ends

3) Ego----- EGO...The separation from the things around me , the lack of belongingness..in short the wall I built saying 'Why should I??'..or 'How does it matter?'...I have NOW broken that wall..

4) Faith..The faith in what I do, therefore the passion and therefore my best efforts..in every small things, not 'The God of Small Things' but THE GOD IN SMALL THINGS

5) Attention seeking.....Now it's gone

I hereby promise to leave my COMFORT ZONE and venture forth into the world of CHALLENGES...Doing unto my capability what I thought I could not...


With Love
ME to infinity and love

1 comment:

Deepak said...

this is not a feeling for sure..becoz they keep changing ...but the understanding took me to a deeper layers..i start wondering about my boundaries , instead of fighting or correcting them.