Saturday, January 10, 2009

dawn again

A new year !!! :) and my advanced course at the ashram was amazing. There s no better way to spend the New Year than in silence even though that might be slightly hard. And I m glad I did it. Silence at the right time, gives one strength and a chance to dive deep inside and get to know oneself, a little better.There s whole world in there that needs time to grow the right way.

My resolution: To keep myself focused in the moment and embrace it
and to wake up early ( unsuccesful, so far) but i havent given up..it s my war with the bed and I mean to win it...

I m currently reading 'The Last Lecture' by Randy Pausch (if that's the spelling) and it s wowed me :) right from the start. He says: (roughly) if you figure out that you have limited time on this planet ( we definetly do) and you are at the end of it, what you wish to contribute to others is the question to ask..what learning do you wish to share with those around you, to make their lives easier..
Randy Pausch, by the way, was a lecturer at the Carnegie Mellon University in the US before he was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 30 something and delivered his last lecture, as a tradition, in this amazing way....in a book...

Like Dinesh Bhaiya says, each moment is a gift and we have to make full use of it....

2 comments:

Tanmay Prabhudesai said...

silence was not hard..It was easy and fun..Just go and sit on the first floor of VM..no one disturbs you up there.. :)

Anonymous said...

:) Wonder full post!

Keep Rocking!! Bring me back the memories of my AMC